[oletrucks] GMC tailgate and 1/2 ton chassis

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC tailgate and 1/2 ton chassis
From: "Jon Fudge" <jonfudge@home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:55:45 -0500
In the process of restoring my '49 GMC 3/4 ton.  I want to swap out the
differential for a higher gear ratio.  Also need rear axle and wheels for
front and rear preferably out of a 1/2 ton to replace my existing split rims.
Looking for a GMC tailgate as well. Anyone willing to part with any or all of
the mentioned items...let me know.

'49 GMC 3/4 ton...completely dissassembled and harmless
Des Moines Iowa