Re: [oletrucks] Wendell truck show

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wendell truck show
From: PJMONES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:25:16 EDT
John, the Wendell Truck Show is mostly a show. Only a few vendors attend. In
May the Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck club has its annual swap meet. That's the
one you want to attend it you are looking for parts.

This Saturday the club has events going on throughout the day....poker run,
truck rodeo, valve cover races, slow drags, ect. Live music on Friday and
Saturday night. Sunday is the day of the main show.  There are usually over
200 trucks in attendance. The Peter Pan Bus company will have its restored
1939 Future Liner on display from Friday to Sunday.

Here is a web address to Ofoto where I have some pictures of last years show.
The address is long, hope it works:

http://www.ofoto.com/ViewPhotos.jsp?UV=349372922545_81129448103&US=0&collid=67

994265103&view=edit&rnd=1386594

I will be there Friday night camping out until Sunday.  Stop by and say hi.

Pete
'53 - 3600
"Ole Betsy"