Re: [oletrucks] RollPans Anyone???

To: pez@nac.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RollPans Anyone???
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:08:52 -0400
Christina,

I am planning on doing the same thing to my 55 first series.  East Coast
Customs has them in fiberglass.  I have not been able to find them in steel.
Here is a link to a picture of it.  They say it is for a 56 and up, but I
don't see why it wouldn't fit earlier models

http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-bin/ecoast/show.pl?RP1225.jpg

Keep us informed of what you decide to do.

Dan Jacobsen - PA

'49 3100 327/Powerglide (hers)
'51 3100 5-window (Sold)
'55.1 3100 rodstoration (mine)