[oletrucks] Summers' Last Blast

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Summers' Last Blast
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:40:03 EDT
North TX & southern OK truckers,
   August 10-12 is one of the best car/truck events in the southwest.
Concert, burnout contest, cruise, and car show all in one weekend.  It
happens in Vernon TX, about halfway between Dallas and Amarillo on US 287.  I
highly recommend the sat night cruise that had 1200 cars/trucks last year.
Sunday car show draws 300+ vehicles.  Go to their web site for all the
details.  I'll be there Saturday night (watching) and Sunday (showing my
'48).  Hope to see some of you there.             http://vsmca.com/

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX