[oletrucks] Pictures from Louisville show

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Pictures from Louisville show
From: "Pete" <p.hagan2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 08:19:25 -0400
Hello all,

Went to the Street Rod Nationals in Louisville this weekend and truly enjoyed
myself.
I am starting my 58 (relatively new truck to some) project and was able to see
most of
the main IFS companies, custom sheet metal places etc along with some awesome
cars, trucks and assorted vehicles. I know many of you are purest and many of
you
are just plain ole truck folks so I apologies to anyone offended if you are
against
modernizing these great trucks but I did take a few pictures and posted them
so
anyone wanting to see them could.

I have been lurking on this site for about six months and I have already
learned so much
in time savings that I can't thank you all enough.

http://216.149.54.155 is the main page where you can launch into the pics or
see my
progress. I will be posting new pics next week on my ride as the body comes
off the frame.

Thanks all

Pete
58 3100  (frame off )
62 Ranchero (not a real truck but lots-O-fun)
62 Falcon (what frame off?)

PS The UPS truck rocks, a corporation with a heart!