RE: [oletrucks] abbreviations

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] abbreviations
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:07:54 -0400
Bob,
I had the same question and someone was kind enough to send me this url
http://www.acronymfinder.com/
And it has helped me out a lot. Most of our truck stuff is on the site but
there may be some that isn't.  Hope it helps.
Friendly regards from the Carolinas,
                        Tom

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons
http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html