[oletrucks] Virus???

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Virus???
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 01:18:37 -0700
I keep getting messages back about undelivered messages with odd addresses,
tho some  are in my address book, but I havent sent to them lately, ODD?  It
always has attached an e'mail I got from some foreign "sounding" writer
wanting to know my opinion on something, What, I don't know. It also has a
label of 278 or something like that. I ran a scan and Norton didn't pick it
up, so don't know if I have one or not. Anyone else having trouble? getting
mail from me OK? Sorry, if I am spreading something around, don't know what
to do next to find it???

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
Owner of AD COE's