[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Virus???

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Virus???
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:56:10 -0400
Gary, the email message you've been getting ("Sending you this for your
advice.......") is definitely the new computer virus.  Hope you didn't open
the email attachment.  If you did, you have the virus.  I've heard that
getting returned emails is a sign you have it.  Unless you have a VERY
updated version of Norton, it wouldn't have picked it up.  I have the latest
Norton updates and it has picked up this virus many times in the past two
weeks.

If you have gotten the virus, just go online to Norton (or one of the
antivirus sites) and they'll provide you with the instructions on how to get
rid of it.  Good luck!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net