[oletrucks] Terry Glines?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Terry Glines?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 14 Aug 2001 13:47:30 -0700
Has anyone heard from Terry Glines anytime recently?  His web page is still up
but the email addr he lists there is no longer active.  I periodically run
across people that need to redo their panel or suburban rear quarter panels and
Terry's work was the best I've seen in that area.

I knew that he had swapped his focus away from old GM trucks  and to Lakes hot
rods but thought that he might not mind being a reference.  Besides I wouldn't
mind just hearing what he's been up to.  He was on the ole trucks list for
quite a few years.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes