[oletrucks] AD drive train

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD drive train
From: "Greganti, Henry" <GregantiH@shelby-sheriff.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:46:22 -0500
                Hi All, A few Weeks ago there was a frenzy among the
Oletruckers about trying to get the drive trains off the advance design
trucks from the Old Navy Stores. I have one from a 53 chevy 3100 (complete).
I have two motors, a 235, bellhousing, and three speed transmission from a
57 chevy truck, and a 216, three speed transmission, and a torque tube rear
end. This is a all in one package, real cheap. In the Memphis area, E-mail
if interested.
Henry Greganti
Bartlett, Tenneessee