[oletrucks] Two pics of GMC LCF/COE models...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Two pics of GMC LCF/COE models...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:36:04 EDT
Hey list....

Being a GMC fan, I look for all kinds of GMC models to take pictures of.
Here are two pictures of either GMC LCF's and/or COE's from the mid to late
'50s that I have spotted:

*This one was taken at the ATHS show in Valley Forge, PA - May, 2000.
Unknown year GMC model 860; the owner/company of this truck also had a '49
GMC COE on display but drove off before I got the picture b/c it started to
rain (I'd imagine this one was leaving next too!).
[Unable to display image]

*This is a 1959 GMC 450 model; it is located on the other side of the town
that I live in.  I was surprised when I went to the ATHS show in Valley Forge
to see a picture of this truck pinned on the bulletin board under the "For
Sale" side.  I have yet to bump into the owner (I drive by it at least once a
week to see what parts have been removed and to check if it is still there).
[Unable to display image]

I hope you enjoyed a little of my picture collection!

Roger Roslowski, Jr,
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Untitled01]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Untitled02]