[oletrucks] Bad News..

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bad News..
From: EDigler2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:59:30 EDT
Well, my job is making me head north to the bay area and I can't take my
truck with me.  She is a 1949 GMC 100 in pieces.  She is all there except for
the bed (beyond repair so I dumped it).  I hate to get rid of it but I have
to.  Is there anyone that lives close to Ventura  California that would like
her I will about give her away to a good home.  Please I have to get rid of
her and I DO NOT want to junk her she deserves more.  Please contact me off
list for more info.  Thanks in advance.

Ethan