[oletrucks] 6V or 12V

To: OleTrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 6V or 12V
From: Sandy Sexton <ssexton1@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:26:58 -0500
I wanted the groups opinion as to whether to go ahead and convert a 6V
system to a 12V system for a 1955 First Series GMC Truck?  Would it be
better off to do it now before I buy replacement head lamps, or maybe
later?

If anyone is interested, the website
http://home.kc.rr.com/sextonsk/index.html
shows the progress of the truck.  I am so excited that the painting is
probably going to be finished this coming week after starting this
project in October 2000!

--Sandy Sexton