Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty wiring harness conundrum

To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, "Ole Truckers"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty wiring harness conundrum
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:34:04 -0500
The Chevy Duty Wiring Harness comes with 2 TWO hookup one for 1 one wire and
one for 2 Wire I have ask this question on many occupations with no answer
or the wrong answer, let me ask one more time and I hope I 250 ANSWERS!

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE WIRE THAT IS LEFTOVER DO YOU JUST CUT IT OFF, TUCK
IT BACK AND TAPE IT,or just let it dangle.
Iknow somebody has the answer.
Thanks in advance
Hoot58