Re: [oletrucks] New 2001 SSiR Concept truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New 2001 SSiR Concept truck
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:35:11 EDT
Anyone interested in this updated AD truck there is a forum at  SSRrs.com and
some nice pictures at www.chevy.com  of the real thing.  Always said TF
trucks were my favorite but my deposit is already at the local Chevy dealer
and the first in this area hopefully to get an SSR. (July-August 2002)  GM
has already made about 10 changes from the concept blue/purple truck to the
yellow 1st production test truck-some good some not so good!

Regards - John Sutherland