Re: [oletrucks] Bucket Sand Blaster

To: Jhouse <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bucket Sand Blaster
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 00:22:20 -0400
I picked up a siphon blaster at WalMart for about $13.00, and it works great
with any kind of sand that I've tried.  I think that the problems that you are
having are probably due to the compressor and not the blaster or the sand.  I
followed the air compressor thread a while back and finally decided to bite
the bullet and buy a better air compressor.  I bought a 30-gallon, 6HP, 150
PSI compressor from Sears for about $300.00, and I have to say I'm very
pleased with it.  It runs a lot while I'm blasting, but I'm able to keep the
line pressure at 90 PSI and have had no problems.

Mark
1950 3100