Re: [oletrucks] GMC clock

To: <dcvjrv@covad.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC clock
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:44:55 -0700
Jim

Thanks for the pictures.

The clock was mounted in the dash, in the large round opening right of
center. My truck simply says GMC in this opening. The clock does look
different than the one in the pictures you sent. The two biggest differences
are, the script used on the numbers and the one I saw had the fast/slow
adjustment on the front of the clock at the top. But it fit nicely in the
hole! Any ideas of what the clock may be?

I'm not positive about the transmission, but I remember a column shift,
therefore I think it was a 3 speed. It had a 235 , 6 cylinder, which was the
original engine for a Canadian truck. I will email the guy and ask him to
confirm. I will let you know if it was a Hydromatic.

Blaine