Re: [oletrucks] New 2001 SSiR Concept truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New 2001 SSiR Concept truck
From: -=Peter Lombardi=- <peter@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 15:12:30 -0700
At 04:59 PM 9/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I must say thats one UGLY
>vehicle.
>Rich Reul
>1951 3604
>Dixon, IL

I really like it, hopefully I'll have my jeep payed off in time to get a
good trade in value!

Thanks,

-=Peter Lombardi=-
All you Hot Rod & Kustom Car Lovers, check out,
www.rodnkustom.com - An Online Magazine
What I Do ----
www.HarborNet.com - WebMonkey - HTML/JAVA/Flash/Graphics Design
Personal Endeavors ----
www.twistedvibe.com - www.digitalfreakout.com
Cars/Trucks-
1949 Oldsmobile "98" 4-Door Sedan (303 ci Rocket, 1st year, Futurmatic trans)
1950 Chevy 3100 (broken down and tarped)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 (4.0L, Jet Module, K&N Filter, Power Aid spacer)