[oletrucks] Window Regulator Spring

To: "oletrucks oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Window Regulator Spring
From: "Steve Moree" <smoree@geotec.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 11:15:11 -0500
Group,
Even though I have a factory service and assembly manual, I am in need of
assistance.  My window on the drivers side door (1949 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup) is
not staying up like it should.  I do not think I installed the window
regulator spring correctly.  I have ordered a new spring (just in case), but I
would like to make sure I get it installed correctly.  Especially, since it is
like a bag of worms to get this assembly in place with the arms moving all
around.  If any one has experience in replacing this spring, I would
appreciate any and all help.  Also, any tips in getting the assembly in place
with the least amount of effort?
Thanks in advance,
Steve