Re: [oletrucks] Antique License Plate

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Antique License Plate
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 03:38:17
Terry,

You could also go to local swap meets and find the plate that you are
looking for in good shape at a reasonable price.  If you find one that isn't
in such good shape then send it to Mr. Jim Van Hoosier in Michigan to get it
redone.  I had a Colorado 1951 redone by him and it turned out great.  BTW
you can usually get one at a swap meet that is original and good shape
cheaper than getting one redone.  My plate had semintal value as it belonged
to SHMBO's granddad so I went the 'refurbish' route.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window