Re: [oletrucks]was I need to find a oil filter canister &

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks]was I need to find a oil filter canister &
From: "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 04:47:19 -0500
Funny you should ask.

This weekend (Sept. 14-16) is "The Original Southwest Swap Meet".  This one
claims to be the oldest since 1968 (34 years).  The contact information is:
Southwest Swap Meet Registrar (Colin E. Hiley), 6485 Grauton Dr., Mansfield,
TX 76063 PH 817-483-1283 e-mail: cehiley@msn.com  Sponsored Jointly by
Dallas Model A Ford Club, Dallas & Fort Worth Chapters: Horseless Carriage
Club and Antique Automobile Club of America.

There is another one (also at the ballpark) that has also been held there.
The contact was Earnhart (or similar).  I don't know when that one is, but
it's also an oldie

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com