RE: [oletrucks] 57 chevy

To: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 57 chevy
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:11:55 -0400
Bill,
   We were just talking about pick-ups, i was trying to figure out why the
site showed so many. Now I know...  Thought the site was just about trucks,
but this clears up a lot of misunderstanding, on my part, regarding the
site... which is a very very good site for ID'ing different engines and
vehicles, don't want to ditch on the site without saying the understanding
were on my part...
DOOH!!!!    --wayne