[oletrucks] Southbury CT car show 9/16

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Southbury CT car show 9/16
From: "Jeffrey Cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:31:52 +0000
Hello All,
                Is anyone from the list planning on attending the Sunday
9/17 car show in Southbury Ct?
I will be attending the show all day and it would be
neat to meet people from the list. The shows theme is
the roaring 20's but there is always a huge turn out
of some very awesome trucks, military vehicles, packards,
Model A's, and yes one year there was a duesenburg.
Give me a shout if you want more details or directions.

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct.
1959 GMC Fleetside