[oletrucks] Old Truck in Peoria, IL

To: Ole Trucks List Submit <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Truck in Peoria, IL
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi.....

While attending a wedding in Peoria, IL, I saw an old
Chevy truck in a parking lot that really neds a new
home.

It's in the lot of the Sylvan Early Learning Center
((309) 682-0825) behind the Quality Inn or some hotel
like that off of War Memorial Drive.

The truck is a black Chevy 3800 with a flatbed, very
complete, missing the passenger side wheels, but
otherwise all there and in good shape and very
complete and original.  The tag in the door jamb reads
3GS-D    2786

Whether or not it's for sale I don't know, but it's
been sitting there for quite some time.

Me, I have no room or $$ for another toy right now,
but maybe someone else might....

Happy hunting,

vince
Naperville, IL