[oletrucks] Re: towing 57

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: towing 57
From: Gary Blackburn <blackbur@rap.ucar.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:48:20 -0600
Why not remove the drive line instead.  We used to move farm
equipment this way, never tried it with a pickup but ...

Gary

On 2001.09.18, jls wrote:
:
: Not if you set the back wheels on the dolly.
:
: I've heard some transmissions don't last very long being towed.
: Something to do with not getting oil on the output gear due to the
: foreshaft not spinning.  Maybe, you could wire the clutch pedal down and
: leave it in gear.
: