[oletrucks] AD Panel and Burb taillights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Panel and Burb taillights
From: "Bob Chansler" <rchansle@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:30:04 -0600
My 49 burb has bullet taillights on the sides. I am missing the glass and
trim ring on one side and have been looking all over for a replacement.
While at a swap meet last weekend I ran accross the glass. The guy who had
it said it was from a 37 ford passenger car. Bingo, I went to Bob Drake and
found out that the taillight from a 37 Ford looks exactly like the ones on
the back of the burb. I took the one off the burb and realize it was not a
factory installed item.

So, for those who need these lights, check out the Ford repo parts guys
like Bob Drake.

Bob Chansler