[oletrucks] wiring harnesses

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring harnesses
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:13:19 -0400
I'm trying to hook up a set of '76 Ford side step tail lights on my '59
Apache side step, but I'm having problems figuring out which wires i
should match up to which.  I'm using the complete rear half of the ford
wire harness from the cab back.  Does anybody have any experience with
matching up Ford and Chevy harnesses like this?  If so, how did you do
it?

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3605
1960 Chevy Apache 3/4 ton (future project)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!