[oletrucks] Wiring diagram

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiring diagram
From: "Randall J. Krebs" <lawgod@offshore-tax.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:23:16 -0400
I am wondering if there is an online source for a wiring diagram - I have
just installed, and am going to be wiring up, a 1974 350 Impala, and it
would be nice if I could just look at the colour of the wires rather than
trace it back to the source.

Thanks.

Randall J. Krebs

Visit our web site at: www.offshore-tax.com

Privileged and Confidential:

This Communication may be solicitor client privileged and contains
confidential information intended only for the addressee. Any other
distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.