RE: [oletrucks] Trucks for Sale

To: "'Joshua Tivis'" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Trucks for Sale
From: "Brad Baker" <brad@bradbaker.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:54:14 -0500
Joshua - this is an excerpt from the monthly reminder notice
majordomo, a list management tool.  It is overseen by Miq Millman, who
can be reached at miq@bigllama.com, or oletrucks-owner@autox.team.net

Messages to the list should be sent to:

oletrucks@autox.team.net

Also remember that all subscription requests are handled by human
intervention, so getting on the list is not instantaneous (though nearly so
if you ask my wife).

to remove yourself from the list a message to majordomo@autox.team.net with

unsubscribe oletrucks

will do the task.

Since I cannot seem to get taken off of this list I might as well try
and sell the two trucks that I have.