[oletrucks] AD 'Rod Wheel Sizes

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD 'Rod Wheel Sizes
From: Stu <sbcltd@netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:46:14 +0100
Hi all.

I'm getting on with the truck now my garage has more than 5'7" height
clearance and want to order my wheels so it's rolling.

What's the best way (If there is one) to spec wheels/tires and offset on a
truck with no bodywork? What have other people used on their Rodded trucks
(Lowered with a Jag clip and Jeep axle)?

I want low profiles and as wide as reliably possible.

Cheers for any ideas
Stu..