RE: [oletrucks] Fwd: Brake Question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Fwd: Brake Question
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:24:07 -0400
I have some photos of the rear brake - mostly for the emergency break setup
but it may help.  http://www.ccsol.com/truck/eBrakeOverview.htm

The best book for a NOVICE (like me - even after 3 years) was written by
Victor Page - titled CHEVROLET SIX Car and Trucks.  You can find it on an
unnamed auction site for around $15 to $20 bucks.  Look for the number of
pages the 500+ is from 56 and back the 700+ page is mid fifties.  Any copy
covers back to the 30's.  It is written like you have never owned a truck
and they will walk you through everything.

NHJim