[oletrucks] flashers on a '59

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] flashers on a '59
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:20:14 -0400
I'm trying to get the factory 4 way flashers and turn signals working on
my '59 apache.  Does anyone have some sort of diagram of how the wires
should be hooked up for both?  Right now everything is pretty mixed up
under my dash so i'm having a lot of trouble figuring it all out by
myself.  Any help would be appreciated.

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3600
1960 Chevy Apache 3/4 ton (future project)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!