Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood

To: "Jim Cramer" <jcramer1@epix.net>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:11:49 -0500
Hey Gang
I'm not getting out using New mail so I'll use this to convey the
Message that didn't get out.
I'm looking for a Manual on Putting My LWB Step bed back together
I've got the bed restoration manual from Chevy Duty not much help.
The factory assembly manual not much help.
I did not tear it apart so I need help someone out there must have a
good source for instructions

Thank in advance
HooT58