Re: [oletrucks] delivery van

To: "rthom" <rthom@sscg.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] delivery van
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:10:30 -0700
Go to www.thisoldtruck.com and you will find a magazine that also sells
books. They have a book on just Divcos for sale. If no find, go to the
Bulletin board there and ask about it and you will find other Divco
Enthusiasts. They run occaisonal articles in mag on these trucks. You should
get it, nicest mag on old trucks around. Motorbooks International also has
it for sale. Many of those were Ford powered chassis, I would say yours is
not with a four in it. You may be able to see an ad for it in truck
magazines on the shelves of local stores.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
AD COE's in process
GMC Tilt -cab flatbed
54 Chev 2-ton flatdump
MM Jet Star 3 tractor

> I have found a delivery van.  The motor and front grill has the letters
DIVCO