[oletrucks] Looking for License Plates (No truck content)

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for License Plates (No truck content)
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:18:49 -0400
Hi to the group,

I am getting close, but need some help to finish out a couple of license
plate collections.

I need a 1950 South Carolina plate to finish my 1950 USA license plate
collection.

And

I need 1942 Arkansas, Mississippi, and New Mexico license plates to
complete my 1942 USA license plate collection.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net