[oletrucks] OD parts needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] OD parts needed
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 14 Oct 2001 18:25:43 -0700
     My brother Brian is looking for a kick down switch and carb mount bracket
for a 6 cylinder TF truck.  He has an overdrive that he wants to put on his
unrestored 57 1/2 ton pickup.

     He picked up an original OD T-handle and relay at Carlisle last week; it
already has the transmission bracket with it.  He also needs the wiring harness.

     I've seen some of these parts in a few of the old truck vendor catalogs,
but they seem to focus on the V8 setups.  I know the carb brackets at least are
different.

     I'm sorry I missed Fall Carlisle this year; Brian said that, while the
truck vendors were a little sparse, there were still plenty of parts, and the
weather was great.  There were also three NAPCO's for sale, all 58-59's.  He
also picked up some step w/ rocker replacement sheet metal for my Suburban.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
Knoxville, TN