Re: [oletrucks] Wiper Motor

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiper Motor
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry, forgot to add this to the last post.  I just
thought I'd mention to watch out on Chevy Duty's
shipping charges.  I ordered a part of them a while
back and they royally ripped me off on the shipping
charge.  I don't know if anyone else has had this
experiance, but I wont buy anymore parts from them
cause of it unless I can't find it anywhere else.

Just my 2 1/2 cents, best of luck with your
conversion.

=====