Re: [oletrucks] off topic-- 1946 Willys Jeep help NEEDED!!

To: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] off topic-- 1946 Willys Jeep help NEEDED!!
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 12:46:09 -0700
Have you tried or looked at Advance Adapters? They seem to have a lot of
Jeep x-over peices in their catalog. I have no idea what your exact prob is,
but I wouldn't be suprised if you needed a military trans to fit  the
engine. They ARE made tougher to hold up to abuse than the civilian type.
There are lots of Military parts sites on web, do a search. One is in PA
always see postings, and I would bet there are private sites and maybe a
Surplus shop would have links they could give you.