[oletrucks] New truck owner

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New truck owner
From: "Pat Muccigrosso" <yarddogdoctor@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:23:48 -0400
I just purchased my first chevy truck - a 1955 2nd series 3/4 ton shortbed -
and could use a little help.  This car was a California baby until 1979 and
has spent the last 22 years in indoor storage - not running - so you know
that I'm looking at a complete restoration.  But I need a few things.  Most
of all a left front fender. I'll pay the right money for the right piece but
I would appreciate a little mercy when you tell me how much you want for it.
  The current front fender is in pretty good shape but because of a grill
mounting hole located next to the turn signal I think its from a GMC or
other year truck.  And, Oh yeah - the last owner ignored the concept of
bolting it onto the car and decided to display his skill with a welder - he
should have taken a class or 2!
If you can help please let me know. Thanks
Pat Muccigrosso
Lincoln University, PA
55 3/4 ton shortbox