[oletrucks] Truck Progress

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Progress
From: Bill Bailey <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:19:34 -0400
Just finished updating my website with some new pics of my trucks
progress. I started this adventure one year ago this month and it's
getting closed to being wrapped up as far as the exterior goes. I will
be working on the interior as time (and money) allows. Website address
is listed below if you're interested. Check under the link "Recent
Pictures"
--
Bill Bailey
1957 Chevrolet 3100