[oletrucks] Fix-a-flat a different perspective

To: "Oletrucks Mail List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fix-a-flat a different perspective
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 05:50:52 -0700
I used to ride a heavy sidecar rig (Gold Wing + Motorvation Formula III).  The
sidecar tire went flat.  So I figured I'd save a buck and use this stuff to
get me home.  Well, I got home albeit very slowly.  That suff worked like a
huge wheel weight.  Anything above 20-25 mph would throw the rig so out of
balance that it almost shook my teeth loose.  Also when I had the tire man fix
the flat for me, he was more than a bit annoyed at having to clean this stuff
out of my tire.  But, on the bright side kit didn't explode.