[oletrucks] 52 Parts?

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] 52 Parts?
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:48:12 -0500
I'm getting a 52 2-ton truck and tearing down as not too good of shape. I'm
keeping the bumper, engine, spare tire carrier for sure. It has pretty good
front fenders and grill, will only fit big trucks tho. The dash is completely
rusted, not too good doors, front windows may be good, others aren't. Any
small parts you guys need before it goes to scrapper? I'ld let them go for
price of shipping if I'm not using them. Have to get them outta here fairly
soon (neighbors!). I may be able to send dig pix of the parts if you want to
see it.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
AD COE's in process