[oletrucks] GMC truck ad scanning continues....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC truck ad scanning continues....
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:24:15 EST
    I've been having fun all weekend, scanning the ads from the '50's era
Post magazines. Found a neat ad for a BIG GMC truck, 5 ton maybe, has 4
wheels UNDER the cab ( not dually, just two in front, two in the "middle"
under the cab, and 8 in back, for a total of 12. I think it was a 550 0r 650
model, I"ll have to go back and look at it again. Had a big crane/derrick rig
on the back of it. I've had to cut alot of the ads out, as the darn things
are too big to fit on a standard scanner bed , even this one was a two-pager.
I've found quite a few GMC ads, but almost no Chevy truck ads 'cept one or
two.  I hope to upload some or most of them to my Geocities website soon, so
stay tuned! If you want "express service", I'll email them to interested
parties upon request now. That's all for now, darn scanner quit, must need to
reboot, as it doesn't see it now..I musta broke the darn thing! LOL.
Over-use... :) G'nite,

Jerry