Re: [oletrucks] which carb do I have?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] which carb do I have?
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:08:41 -0500
Zenith's were used in some of the chevy trucks in the late 50's.  My
Problem is my carb isn't marked anywheres clearly visible.  No names, no
nothin'.  And I would look on top except I don't have the original
breather cover.

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3600
1960 Chevy Apache 3/4 ton (future project)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:29:49 EST GremlinGTs@aol.com writes:
>  A Rochester name should be stamped on the top of the carb, or on the
>
> automatic choke housing face, usually, if it's an original old one.
> I've
> never HEARD of a Zenith carb, what the hell is that?!
>
>  Jerry
>  '57 4-dr Sedan which had a 235, now has nothing
>  '55 Chevy Suburban, which had a 235, now has a 350.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!