[oletrucks] New to the List

To: "'OleTrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New to the List
From: Miller Russell <Russell.Miller@kcpl.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:52:02 -0600
I have a 6500 chevrolet that has brake problems! I have to pump the pedal
once to get a good pedal, the mechanic says that some spacers are missing
that goes along with the adjustments, and that this is why. Are these
spacers available anywhere and does he know what he is talking about? Also
when setting for a few days the Master Cylinder is empty I can see no leaks
no where. Any ideas. I believe this one has two Master Cylinders and
boosters?? Any help appreciated.

                Thanks Russell