Re: [oletrucks] strange tranny

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] strange tranny
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 22:30:37 EST
 I have a 5-speed tranny out of a 2&1/2 ton '55 GMC, I thought it would fit
my 3800 Chevy, but as the gears are even lower, I'd have a double granny
gear. I really have no use for it, I paid $250 for it 20+  years ago, will
take any reasonable offer for it. It's currently in storage in Richmond, VA
in my Dad's garage. I believe it's a Spicer Tranny.

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA ( below Wash. DC about 25 miles )