[oletrucks] Front Clip For 55 Chevy

Subject: [oletrucks] Front Clip For 55 Chevy
From: "Ted House" <thouse@raleys.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 00:54:12 -0800
Hi,
    I am new to the mailing list.  I have a 55 chevy second series and
am interested in putting a front clip on it. I have heard and read alot
about which type of clip to use.  I am wondering what some of you think
is the best kind to use and why. Also, I live in the sacramento area and
am interested in having someone who has the facilities, and has done
this before help me with this project (I would like to learn how to do
this for myself) I will pay for the help.
Thank You
Ted.