[oletrucks] Looking for resources...

To: OleTruck Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for resources...
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:19:57 -0500 (EST)
Hello!

I've been out of the loop for a little while as I finished my 1950 3100
and have started on a '39 Master Deluxe for my mom, but now I'm looking at
a 1951 3100 and have two questions for you guys...

1. Is there a web site somewhere that lists used parts for sale? Sort of
   like a cyber-Hemmings? I've looked around a bit and haven't been able
   to find what I'm looking for really. I see a search on Hemmings, but
   that isn't quite what I'm looking for, I'm not sure how to explain
   what I'm looking for exactly, but there must be one.

2. Is there a FAQ for this list?

Thanks!

Rich