[oletrucks] setting the valves

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] setting the valves
From: Joebeatle64@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:43:24 EST
Hi everyone,
  I'm having a bit of a problem with setting my valves. Heres the problem
The top end of the motor is a 235 out of a 53 3100 and the bottom end is out
of a 58 3100 . My problem is what specs do i set them at. It is a 235 with
solid lifters. any help would be appreicated
                                                     Thanks,
                                                        Joe D'Alessio
                                                           52 3100
                                                            41Plymouth Coupe