[oletrucks] The cold got me

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The cold got me
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:15:59 -0700
And don't forget, that antifreeze in abt a 50/50 solution brings your boiling
temperature up (actually, your coolants temp!!). It gets up to 117 degrees
here (Phoenix) in the shade- THERE IS NO SHADE in the desert!! The mechanics
in our motor pool (in a state agency) strongly recommend using distilled water
in your radiator; this greatly minimizes the mineral deposits. Especially
important if you've just rebuilt your engine, had the block and head cleaned,
and had your radiator cleaned or replaced. Bob K in PHX